RSPlib Discussions

Text archives Help

[RSPlib-Discusssion] external use of rsplib and socketapi

  • From: "Marjan Bozinovski" <marjanb AT cpk.auc.dk>
  • To: <rsplib-discussion AT sctp.de>
  • Subject: [RSPlib-Discusssion] external use of rsplib and socketapi
  • Date: Thu Sep 5 17:32:00 2002

Hi,

I am trying to write my own PU client application, which will make use of the same header files listed in the file examplepu.c:

#include "tdtypes.h"
#include "utilities.h"
#include "netutilities.h"
#include "rsplib.h"
#include "breakdetector.h"

#include <ext_socket.h>
#include <signal.h>

Probably, one way of doing this is to create the new client the same way examplepu.c has been created. But, I want to have the client program existing in a different directory than rsplib and with independent compiling.
My question is how to link my PU client application with the rsplib and socketapi?
I don't know if I understand it well, but is the main problem actually how to link to the header files which are existent in another directory and are necessary for this new application.

Best regards,
Marjan