RSPlib Discussions

Text archives Help

RE: [RSPlib-Discusssion] external use of rsplib and socketapi

  • From: Tuexen Michael <michael.tuexen AT siemens.com>
  • To: "'Marjan Bozinovski'" <marjanb AT cpk.auc.dk>, Thomas Dreibholz <dreibh AT exp-math.uni-essen.de>, rsplib-discussion AT sctp.de
  • Subject: RE: [RSPlib-Discusssion] external use of rsplib and socketapi
  • Date: Fri Sep 6 12:52:00 2002

Marjan,

you must also link against the libraries for
- reliable server pooling
- socketapi
- sctp
- glib
(in this order). Additionally (depending on your OS) you
must enable pthread handling. On FreeBSD you specify a compiler
flag, on Linux you link against a library.

Michael Tuexen Tel.: +49 89 722 47210
Siemens AG Fax: +49 89 722 48212
ICN WN CC SE 7 e-mail:
Michael.Tuexen AT siemens.com