RSPlib Discussions

Text archives Help

RE: [RSPlib-Discusssion] fail-over problems

  • From: Tuexen Michael <michael.tuexen AT siemens.com>
  • To: "'Thomas Dreibholz'" <dreibh AT exp-math.uni-essen.de>, Marjan Bozinovski <marjanb AT cpk.auc.dk>, rsplib-discussion AT sctp.de
  • Subject: RE: [RSPlib-Discusssion] fail-over problems
  • Date: Mon Oct 14 12:12:03 2002

Dear all,

since this seems to be a very specific problem, I would
like ask a few questions:

1. Marjan, does this problem occur also when using a recent version
of FreeBSD. Which one are you using?
2. Thomas, do you have a FreeBSD machine avaible in Essen?
3. Thomas, are you willing to run the compile/run the
complete source of Marja, if he is willing to give it to you?
4. Marja, would you give Thomas the complete tar ball that
compiles on the plain FreeBSD box with the sctplib installed?

I think this would save time of all of us and would result in
a faster solution of the problem. The exchange of the sources would
be by private e-mail exchange, not over the mailing list.

Michael Tuexen Tel.: +49 89 722 47210
Siemens AG Fax: +49 89 722 48212
ICN WN CC SE 7 e-mail:
Michael.Tuexen AT siemens.com