RSPlib Discussions

Text archives Help

RE: [RSPlib-Discusssion] fail-over problems

  • From: Tuexen Michael <michael.tuexen AT siemens.com>
  • To: "'Thomas Dreibholz'" <dreibh AT exp-math.uni-essen.de>, Tuexen Michael <michael.tuexen AT siemens.com>, Marjan Bozinovski <marjanb AT cpk.auc.dk>, rsplib-discussion AT sctp.de
  • Subject: RE: [RSPlib-Discusssion] fail-over problems
  • Date: Mon Oct 14 13:07:00 2002

Dear all,

since there is an agreement I would sugest that Marja sends Thomas
(directly, not on the mailing list) the tar ball including the
information how to reproduce the behaviour which is under discussion.
Thomas tries it and requests all information he needed.

Please keep me informed.

Michael Tuexen Tel.: +49 89 722 47210
Siemens AG Fax: +49 89 722 48212
ICN WN CC SE 7 e-mail: