RSPlib Discussions

Text archives Help

[RSPlib-Discusssion] compilation problems

  • From: "Marjan Bozinovski" <marjanb AT cpk.auc.dk>
  • To: <rsplib-discussion AT sctp.de>
  • Subject: [RSPlib-Discusssion] compilation problems
  • Date: Thu Oct 24 14:17:03 2002

Hi Thomas,

I have tried to make a SIP PE, but when compiling with gmake I get the following error:

"ANSI C++ forbids implicit conversion from `void *' in assignment"

due to the following line contained in the function initAll() taken from examplepe.c:
eai2->ai_addr  = memdup(&localAddressArray[i],sizeof(struct sockaddr_storage));

This is the only error I've got. What does this mean and what did I do wrong?

Best regards,
Marjan