RSPlib Discussions

Text archives Help

RE: [RSPlib-Discusssion] New unstable rsplib release 0.3.0d

  • From: Tuexen Michael <michael.tuexen AT siemens.com>
  • To: "'Thomas Dreibholz'" <dreibh AT exp-math.uni-essen.de>, rsplib-discussion AT sctp.de
  • Subject: RE: [RSPlib-Discusssion] New unstable rsplib release 0.3.0d
  • Date: Fri Jan 10 15:57:00 2003

Dear all,

please note, this version has not been officially tested and
is not released. You can use it on your own risc. There are
no changes in functionaly for PUs or PEs.

Once the version will be released it will be announced
on
announce AT sctp.de

Michael Tuexen Tel.: +49 89 722 47210
Siemens AG Fax: +49 89 722 48212