RSPlib Discussions

Text archives Help

[RSPlib-Discusssion] unsupported address family

  • From: "Marjan Bozinovski" <marjanb AT cpk.auc.dk>
  • To: <rsplib-discussion AT sctp.de>
  • Subject: [RSPlib-Discusssion] unsupported address family
  • Date: Thu Feb 20 13:47:02 2003

Hi all,

As you know, we've been running successfully the SIP over RSerPool implementation. Everything had been fine until yesterday, when I noticed the following. When the PE was about to forward a message, it could not and it shows the following report:

Connecting to (unsupported address family #5)...
ERROR: SocketAddress::createSocketAddress(sockaddr) - Unknown address family !
Connection establishment failed: Can't assign requested address

This is really strange, we have not change anything and still something went wrong. What type of error is this, and what can we do about this problem?

Best regards,
Marjan