RSPlib Discussions

Text archives Help

Re: [RSPlib-Discusssion] Having trouble compiling applications

  • From: Martin Kirch Dige <mdige AT es.aau.dk>
  • To: rsplib-discussion AT sctp.de
  • Subject: Re: [RSPlib-Discusssion] Having trouble compiling applications
  • Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 11:15:26 +0100

Hi again Thomas

Thank for your replies. RSPlib 2.6.1~rc1 solves the problems with the header files. And my other problem was due to specifying the arguments to gcc in the wrong order (my own fault).

gcc petestserver.c main.c -o petestserver -O2 -Wall -lrsplib

compiles perfectly. Thanks for helping me out - very nice support indeed :-)
I'll proceed with developing my applications and will post here again if I run into more trouble.

Best regards

Martin, University of Aalborg, Denmark

Thomas Dreibholz skrev:
Dear Martin,

try the updated version 2.6.1~rc1 (Download from http://tdrwww.exp-math.uni-
essen.de/dreibholz/rserpool/#Download). It should fix the problem of the missing include files and dependency on ext_socket.h.

For testing, also try the example source pe-example.c which I have attached to this mail. It is a PE for the Echo service. You can build it with: gcc pe-
example.c -o pe-example -O2 -Wall -lrsplib