[SCTP-Discussion] Announcement

  • From: Andreas Jungmaier <ajung AT exp-math.uni-essen.de>
  • To: SCTP Liste <discussion AT sctp.de>
  • Subject: [SCTP-Discussion] Announcement
  • Date: Wed Oct 11 09:26:00 2000

Hello all,

I am currently testing a few scenarios with losses, multihoming
and such. While doing this, I have discovered a few (as always *very*
stupid bugs) :
- in chunkhandler the number of remote addresses retrieved from the
cookie is incorrect
- flowcontrol does not update the cwnd correctly when packet loss is
detected (in two places actually :-(

We will release a new version some time next week.

--
Regards,

Andreas

"Use the Source, Luke !" -- Yoda
Andreas Jungmaier, Dipl.-Ing.
University of Essen -- Computer Networking Technology Group
Tel.: +49 (0201) 183-7636 email:
ajung AT exp-math.uni-essen.de
http://www.exp-math.uni-essen.de/~ajung/
see http://www.exp-math.uni-essen.de/~ajung/pubring.asc for PGP public key

  • [SCTP-Discussion] Announcement, Andreas Jungmaier, 10/11/2000