Re: [SCTP-Discussion] SCTP package

  • From: Michael Tüxen <Michael.Tuexen AT micmac.franken.de>
  • To: discussion AT sctp.de
  • Subject: Re: [SCTP-Discussion] SCTP package
  • Date: Sun Jan 21 15:25:03 2001

Dear Leonid,

we have not tested our implementation on HP-UX. So it is not
very surprising that you run into such problems.

To fix it look in the man pages for setsockopt and find out
what files have to be included. These files depend on the
version of Unix you are using.

The IP_HDRINCL option is used because we want to create the
IP header.

You can find information about this in
W. Richard Stevens
UNIX