[SCTP-Discussion] echo_server setfaults

  • From: <burzum AT usa.net>
  • To: discussion AT sctp.de
  • Subject: [SCTP-Discussion] echo_server setfaults
  • Date: Tue May 1 20:26:01 2001

Hello all

Just downloaded the sctplib-1.0.0-pre9. Compiled with not problems under
Linux RH 7.0, but when I try to run echo_server, it segfaults right away.
Running the prog in gdb, shows that the timer list was un-initialized, and it
segfaults when trying to access the list elements. My questions:
1) Does the timer list have to be initialized? The timer is initialized in
the adl_init_adaptation_layer(), but it is apparently not called anywhere.
2) Has anyone else had this problem?

Thank you
Marsel