Re: [SCTP-Discussion] echo_server setfaults

  • From: Michael Tüxen <Michael.Tuexen AT micmac.franken.de>
  • To: <discussion AT sctp.de>
  • Subject: Re: [SCTP-Discussion] echo_server setfaults
  • Date: Tue May 1 21:07:01 2001

Dear Marsel,

have you supplied at least one source address?

/echo_server

will segfault.

/echo_server -s 192.168.1.1

should run when started as root (I assume that one of your addresses is
192.168.1.1).

We should check the command line arguments and I will write that stuff for
pre11.
If you still encounter problems, please do not hesitate to contact us.

e-mail:
Michael.Tuexen AT micmac.franken.de

On Tue, May 1, 2001,
burzum AT usa.net