Re(2): [Re: [SCTP-Discussion] echo_server setfaults]

  • From: Michael Tüxen <Michael.Tuexen AT micmac.franken.de>
  • To: <discussion AT sctp.de>
  • Subject: Re(2): [Re: [SCTP-Discussion] echo_server setfaults]
  • Date: Wed May 2 18:55:01 2001

Dear Marsel,

are they running on DIFFERENT hosts?

You should not run two instances of the sctplib on a host because you we are
not controlling the source address and (normally) they will be wrong.

So try the examples on different hosts.

If you have further problems do not hesitate to contact us.

e-mail:
Michael.Tuexen AT micmac.franken.de

On Tue, May 1, 2001,
burzum AT usa.net