[SCTP-Discussion] sctp help

  • From: "rkgupta" <rkgupta AT mahindrabt.com>
  • To: <discussion AT sctp.de>
  • Subject: [SCTP-Discussion] sctp help
  • Date: Tue May 8 15:30:01 2001

hi everybody,

I downloaded SCTP ver7 code because through SCTP i want to send INAP(as a upper layer) messages to its peer.

I used to run mulp program to send data across the SCTP but that asks inputs(data) through command line.I want to use socket for data communication(send and receive). For that purpose i have following problems.

1. How can i register socket fds in mulp program for data communication ??
2. For server socket, i have to use Accept system call after using bind and listen system calls but in that case my program will be getting stuck.

Looking for help,
Thanks in advance

Regards,

Rajesh Gupta