Re: [SCTP-Discussion] final sctp-lib 1.0 release

  • From: Michael Tüxen <Michael.Tuexen AT micmac.franken.de>
  • To: discussion AT sctp.de
  • Subject: Re: [SCTP-Discussion] final sctp-lib 1.0 release
  • Date: Thu May 10 18:37:01 2001

Dear Helmut,

we have no real schedule. We are preparing the pre10 release which will
include a lot of bug fixes we made in correlation with the third
SCTP bakeoff. We also want to include patches from the users for
additional features. After that we will do some additional testing and
release it.

But this is not so important for you. The API is fixed. There will only be
minor changes. So you can start using pre10 and help us debugging.