[SCTP-Discussion] Queries regarding SCTP ver 7

  • From: "rkgupta" <rkgupta AT mahindrabt.com>
  • To: <discussion AT sctp.de>
  • Subject: [SCTP-Discussion] Queries regarding SCTP ver 7
  • Date: Tue May 15 13:33:01 2001

hi everybody,

We are running two instances of sctp for data communications using same IP address(same m/c). For upper layer interface, we are using socket based communication. We are able to get "Communication Up" notification. But after that notification, We are getting error message as "dropping packets !!!! could not find remote port".
( We found that association record does not exist in list because it interchanges local and remote ports.!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Can anybody help us in resolving the problem ??

Thanks,

regards,

Prashant & Rajesh