RE: [SCTP-Discussion] Recycled newbie compile question

  • From: Tuexen Michael <Michael.Tuexen AT icn.siemens.de>
  • To: "'discussion AT sctp.de'" <discussion AT sctp.de>
  • Subject: RE: [SCTP-Discussion] Recycled newbie compile question
  • Date: Thu Jul 5 14:07:01 2001

Dear Mike,

you have problems with the new socket api. This is not tested very well.
This is only part of the distribution because we had to provide a bug fix
and it seems that the source code was integrated into the project. This
part of the code went into distribution without much testing.

The library and the test programs compiled fine and you can use them.

I'm sorry for any inconvenience.

Michael Tuexen Tel.: +49 89 722 47210
Siemens AG Fax: +49 89 722 48212
ICN WN CS SE 5 E-mail: