Re: [SCTP-Discussion] Recycled newbie compile question

  • From: " M. Mueller" <bhu5nji AT yahoo.com>
  • To: <discussion AT sctp.de>
  • Subject: Re: [SCTP-Discussion] Recycled newbie compile question
  • Date: Fri Jul 6 10:05:01 2001

I now have egcs-2.91.66 (in /usr/bin) and GNU gcc 3.0 (in /usr/local/bin)

I tried making socketwrapper with both compilers. Both yielded the same
results (which I will call the 7/6 result). The result is different from
the result I reported on 7/5.

I downloading pre13 again, performed the setups mentioned below, used the
2.91.66 compiler, and got the 7/6 result.

I've included the file of the 7/6 results where I use the GNU c++ 3.0.

I thought this experiment might be useful. I certainly enjoyed watching the
GNU compiler compile (a thing of engineering beauty - I did the full
enchilada - gcc, g++, g77, and java). I am resuming my efforts to get the
demo apps running. I am available to help out further if needed.

Mike Mueller (not a close relative to the new head of the FBI in the USA)