Re: [SCTP-Discussion] Path failure management

  • From: "Marjan Bozinovski" <marjanb AT cpk.auc.dk>
  • To: <discussion AT sctp.de>
  • Subject: Re: [SCTP-Discussion] Path failure management
  • Date: Sat Jul 14 00:24:01 2001

Dear Michael,

Thank you for your response. I have forgotten the rules you described below.

My next question is related to the multi-streaming feature. The original
terminal application sends data using only one stream. I have changed the
terminal application in such a manner that each time it sends a new data, it
changes the stream IDs, incrementing it by 1. But, this does not essentially
changes the behaviour, because I still have one stream per transmitted
chunk.
So, the question is, how to modify the terminal application, so that, every
time it sends data, it can create several chunks, allocate to them different
stream IDs and bundle them in one SCTP packet, thus achieving to have
several, simultaneously used, parallel streams?

Best regards,
Marjan