Re: [SCTP-Discussion] SCTP stacks

  • From: Mark Oldham <marko AT slayer.com>
  • To: discussion AT sctp.de
  • Subject: Re: [SCTP-Discussion] SCTP stacks
  • Date: Mon Aug 20 11:03:01 2001

Hi Michael,

Were a telecoms and control company here in scotland,

we use vxworks and linux, we've just implemented SCTP protocol
in tcl to produce hex messages and then send them through a raw socket,
for testing purposes of sending bad and good data.

We'd happily to the port to vxworks as we're not that busy right now
but my peers would want money unfortuntely.