[SCTP-Discussion] Socket API

  • From: "Johannes Berg" <johanberg70 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: discussion AT sctp.de
  • Subject: [SCTP-Discussion] Socket API
  • Date: Tue Aug 21 12:03:00 2001

Hello!

There was some discussion about socket API couple of weeks ago, although it's not really ready yet. Pre14f seems to have at least some of socket API components...

So is it possible to try to use socket style API already (I know it's not supported...). How strictly does it "conform" with <draft-ietf-tsvwg-sctpsocket-01.txt>.

I would be really anxious to give it a try if it works even at some level.

Thanks,
Johannes