RE: [SCTP-Discussion] Socket API

  • From: Tuexen Michael <Michael.Tuexen AT icn.siemens.de>
  • To: "'discussion AT sctp.de'" <discussion AT sctp.de>
  • Subject: RE: [SCTP-Discussion] Socket API
  • Date: Tue Aug 21 12:26:00 2001

Dear Johannes,

the pre14 release will provide 'basic functionality' in the
sense of the draft you mentioned.

There are C++ examples. I'm currently working von C based
examples which will be included in the pre15 release.

pre14 will be released today or tomorrow: We are currently fixing
some minor compiling problems.

Michael Tuexen Tel.: +49 89 722 47210
Siemens AG Fax: +49 89 722 48212
ICN WN CS SE 5 E-mail: