[SCTP-Discussion] from ACTI.

  • From: "dillip kumar" <dillip2001 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: discussion AT sctp.de
  • Subject: [SCTP-Discussion] from ACTI.
  • Date: Fri Aug 24 17:16:01 2001

Hello !
I am developing code for SCTP Stack implementation to support in our Load-Engine product.
Regarding Load Engine:
It basically developed for testing perpose to test the Telephone services through the Regression and load side by using the load value.
So I need to know abt the SCTP implementation as ::
* How to Communicating the SCTP Server and IP Layer ?
* SCTP to Adaptation Layer say (M3UA/ M2UA/ SUA etc.) ?
* The SCTP Header will add and remove by which process ?
* What is more convient using TCP and UDP ?
* Abt Raw Socket and UDP Socket ?

Please clearify me...

Warm Regards
Dillip