[SCTP-Discussion] (no subject)

  • From: Kent Gilad <sgiladk AT techst02.technion.ac.il>
  • To: <discussion AT sctp.de>
  • Subject: [SCTP-Discussion] (no subject)
  • Date: Sat Aug 25 21:55:01 2001

Hello all.

We are trying to add forward error correction capability to the SCTP.
We figured we should add some lines to the mdi_send_message function in
distribution.c .

The fact was that what ever we did inside function mdi_send_message it
didn't seem to have any effect on the operation of the protocol (including
debug lines , exit(1) etc.)

Shouldn't it be called for sending every packet ?
otherwise how should a sent packet reach the socket ?

Thanks