[SCTP-Discussion] Re: discussion digest, Vol 1 #158 - 2 msgs

  • From: Dilip <dilris AT yahoo.com>
  • To: discussion AT sctp.de
  • Subject: [SCTP-Discussion] Re: discussion digest, Vol 1 #158 - 2 msgs
  • Date: Thu Oct 11 15:20:02 2001

hi Michael

Thanks for your response.

1. you have answered my question regarding setting the
TIME before a path is considered inactive..
I also tried looking in the code and reached to a
similar conclusion that IF I change the
MAX_PATH_RETRANSMITS it would probably work..
But will be good when the next version let us change
it through application program..

2. I guess the switching back to the intial path could
be useful am not sure tough of the reason.. JUST
wanted to know if it was possible..

-------

Does anyone know of a SSL implementation on TOP of
SCTP..

Regards
Dilip

=====