[SCTP-Discussion] Want the implermentation view. (pl reply me soon)

  • From: "dillip kumar" <dillip2001 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: discussion AT sctp.de
  • Subject: [SCTP-Discussion] Want the implermentation view. (pl reply me soon)
  • Date: Sat Oct 13 11:56:00 2001

Hello Sir,
I am implementing code for SCTP Stack for our product.
And Now the Association and RAW-Socker side is over. And the ULP to SCTP is over using UDP.

I have a doubt on SCTP tp ULP. How to implement.
I gone through the RFC-2960 and got all the steps how to do? and have added the methods for that.
But I am not getting how to communicates SCTP-ULP. Please reply me the same.
And if you have any design or codes then pl do send me.

Also I have to implement for Data Handling part. I will ack you later regarding the data implementation.
Pl. try to reply my query for SCTP to ULP communication.

regards,
dillip
(ACTI)