Re: [SCTP-Discussion] Want the implermentation view. (pl reply me soon)

  • From: Michael Tuexen <Michael.Tuexen AT micmac.franken.de>
  • To: discussion AT sctp.de
  • Subject: Re: [SCTP-Discussion] Want the implermentation view. (pl reply me soon)
  • Date: Sat Oct 13 15:01:01 2001

Dear Dilip,

we are providing three interfaces to the SCTPlib for the time being.

- one implements the call-back based API described in RFC 2960.
- one implements a socket API described in
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tsvwg-sctpsocket-01.txt

Both of these solutions are using one process (with possibly multiple threads).
To overcome this limitation we also provide
- a call-back API implementation using a daemon.

You can find the source of all these implementation in the sctp implementation
available from www.sctp.de/download/index.html