[SCTP-Discussion] Stewart's FreeBSD 4.3 kernel implementation

  • From: John Millaway <john43 AT astro.ocis.temple.edu>
  • To: <discussion AT sctp.de>
  • Subject: [SCTP-Discussion] Stewart's FreeBSD 4.3 kernel implementation
  • Date: Fri Feb 8 22:02:01 2002

Are there any notes on Stewart's kernel implementation? In particlar, I'd
like to know what the API is. I'm trying all sorts of combinations of
sendmsg, sendto, recvmsg, etc. I've got a UDP-style send/recv program that
gives me no runtime errors, but recvmsg never returns.

Does anyone have sample code that *should* run under his implementation?
If anything, I'd know if the kernel was built properly. Thanks.