Re: [SCTP-Discussion] Problem in SCTP mulp test program

  • From: Michael Tuexen <Michael.Tuexen AT micmac.franken.de>
  • To: discussion AT sctp.de
  • Cc: "rkgupta" <rkgupta AT mahindrabt.com>
  • Subject: Re: [SCTP-Discussion] Problem in SCTP mulp test program
  • Date: Tue Feb 12 08:47:01 2002

Dear Rajesh,

that behaviour is OK. We have no implemented the OOTB correctly. If you want
to use two instances of the library on one host you must switch it of. Using
command line arguments this can be done by using -i in the terminal, *_server
programs in that directory but unfortunately not in the mulp.

Nevertheless, we suggest not to use multiple instances of the library running on
the same host because if you want this you have to switch of the OOTB.