[SCTP-Discussion] questions about replacing socket call in SCTP

  • From: Wei Lin <linfree2000 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: discussion AT sctp.de
  • Subject: [SCTP-Discussion] questions about replacing socket call in SCTP
  • Date: Thu Mar 21 01:22:03 2002

Kernel in my company's router don't have socket
function and sendto system calls, so I try to get rid
of socket.

Question 1. in distribution.c , sctpg_registerInstance
call adl_get_sctpv4_socket. Do you guys have any idea
how can I implement socket and sendto system call
without socket?

thanks,

Iris