Re: [SCTP-Discussion] questions about replacing socket call in SCTP

  • From: Michael Tuexen <Michael.Tuexen AT icn.siemens.de>
  • To: linfree2000 AT yahoo.co
  • Cc: discussion AT sctp.de
  • Subject: Re: [SCTP-Discussion] questions about replacing socket call in SCTP
  • Date: Thu Mar 21 02:37:00 2002

adaptation.c does NOT contain a function called sctpg_registerInstance,
so I think you are not using the SCTP implementation this list tries
to support.

Nevertheless, you can replace the socket / sendto stuff. We need the
socket call, because we need the file descriptor for the sendto call.

Just use the function your router provides to send IP packets. Because
I no not know your routers or the OS, I can't help you more. But the
functionality provided by OUR adaptation.c which seems to be different from
YOURS is very simple and it should be simple to modify it.

Just a cite from www.sctp.de: This is a prototype implementation!