Re: [SCTP-Discussion] SCTP Socket API for Release Association

  • From: "rkgupta" <rkgupta AT mahindrabt.com>
  • To: <dreibh AT exp-math.uni-essen.de>
  • Cc: <discussion AT sctp.de>
  • Subject: Re: [SCTP-Discussion] SCTP Socket API for Release Association
  • Date: Wed Mar 27 05:47:00 2002

Hi Thomas,

I want to use C++ Socket API. I have gone thru tdsocket.h.
I have some queries regarding that -

Is socket class use only one stream id(i/c & o/g) for sending/receving, by
default. If yes,how can I
change the no of stream ids and pass/use while sending/receiving ??

As in the tdsocket.h header file, there are different functions for
sending/receiving,which one should I
use ??

Thanks,
Rajesh