[SCTP-Discussion] SCTP Implementation

  • From: sahdev97 AT eng.uab.edu
  • To: discussion AT sctp.de
  • Subject: [SCTP-Discussion] SCTP Implementation
  • Date: Thu Mar 28 11:42:40 2002

Hi

I have installed the sctp-1.0.0-pre16 on two Linux boxes (RHL 7.2). I am not sure how I can send SCTP packets between the two boxes. I have installed ethereal on the boxes and want to see the SCTP packets exchange. I saw the test programs but I am not sure how to use them, do I need to compile them or what's the way to run them?

I am new to all this and would appreciate any help.

Thanks

Vikas Sahdev

Center for Telecommunication Education Research

University of Alabama at Birmingham

 (205) 975 5536