[SCTP-Discussion] Stuffing packets in SCTP

  • From: "Vikas Sahdev" <vikassahdev AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <discussion AT sctp.de>
  • Subject: [SCTP-Discussion] Stuffing packets in SCTP
  • Date: Fri Apr 5 22:12:04 2002

Hi
Thanks for the previous suggestions, they helped a lot. I am in the second
stage now, and I need some more help. I need to change the transport layer
for SIP packets from UDP to SCTP using a linux box. I want a linux box to
receive a SIP packet, change its transport layer to SCTP and send it to
another LINUX box.
I would appreciate any kind of help or suggestions.

Thanks

Vikas Sahdev
CTER UAB
http://cter.eng.uab.edu/~vikas