[SCTP-Discussion] SIP packet over SCTP

  • From: sahdev97 AT eng.uab.edu
  • To: discussion AT sctp.de
  • Subject: [SCTP-Discussion] SIP packet over SCTP
  • Date: Fri Apr 5 22:13:51 2002

Hi

Thanks for the previous suggestions, they helped a lot. I am in the second stage now, and I need some more help. I need to change the transport layer for SIP packets from UDP to SCTP using a Linux box i.e. I want a Linux box to receive a SIP over UDP packet, change its transport layer to SCTP and send it to another Linux box.

I would appreciate any kind of help or suggestions.

Thanks

Vikas Sahdev

Center for Telecommunication Education Research

University of Alabama at Birmingham

http://cter.eng.uab.edu/~vikas