AW: [SCTP-Discussion] I do not get a CookieEcho - what happens ?

  • From: "Alfred Boucek" <Ing.AlfredBoucek AT gmx.at>
  • To: "Andreas Jungmaier" <ajung AT exp-math.uni-essen.de>, <discussion AT sctp.de>
  • Subject: AW: [SCTP-Discussion] I do not get a CookieEcho - what happens ?
  • Date: Sat Apr 6 20:17:01 2002

Thank you for your response.
The hint of Mr. Dipl.-Inform. Thomas Dreibholz helped me out of this
problem.
In the moment I entered the option "-local=10.0.1.254" with the
STPmultiserver tool it worked over the interface I expected...

Thank you very much I think you are right. The implementation of the STACK
chooses to send the CookeEcho to one of the other three interfaces. It was
way I called the SCTPTerminal that we (the Client SW and I) said connection
failed, because we looked only at one Interface...

By the way, I have no problem with English, in this business Germans often
asked my to talk them in English.