RE: [SCTP-Discussion] Problem with Event Loop Mechanism

  • From: Tuexen Michael <Michael.Tuexen AT icn.siemens.de>
  • To: "'discussion AT sctp.de'" <discussion AT sctp.de>
  • Cc: "'rkgupta'" <rkgupta AT mahindrabt.com>
  • Subject: RE: [SCTP-Discussion] Problem with Event Loop Mechanism
  • Date: Tue Apr 23 13:52:01 2002

Dear all,

have you looked at the examples provided in sctplib/programs?

The localcom.c shows how to run client and server in one program
using the loopback interface. echo_server.c and echo_tool.c should
be similiar to the programs you are using.

If looking at the examples does not help, please send the source
directly to me
(Michael.Tuexen AT micmac.franken.de).

Michael Tuexen Tel.: +49 89 722 47210
Siemens AG Fax: +49 89 722 48212