RE: [SCTP-Discussion] Problem with Event Loop Mechanism

  • From: Tuexen Michael <Michael.Tuexen AT icn.siemens.de>
  • To: "'rkgupta'" <rkgupta AT mahindrabt.com>
  • Cc: discussion AT sctp.de
  • Subject: RE: [SCTP-Discussion] Problem with Event Loop Mechanism
  • Date: Wed Apr 24 15:02:01 2002

Hi Rajesh,

you must continously call the sctplib. That is the general
concept.

Please send me your sources to
Michael.Tuexen AT micmac.franken.de.

I will look into them and try to find what is going wrong.

Michael Tuexen Tel.: +49 89 722 47210
Siemens AG Fax: +49 89 722 48212
ICN WN CC SE 7 E-mail:
Michael.Tuexen AT icn.siemens.de