[SCTP-Discussion] SocketApi

  • From: Torbjorn Andersson <tora AT tora-pc.cs.kau.se>
  • To: discussion AT sctp.de
  • Subject: [SCTP-Discussion] SocketApi
  • Date: Thu Apr 25 10:57:01 2002

Hi all SCTP-friends

I'm sending data with modified testsender and testreceiver. The modifications
are done at the testsender to enable users to specify the exakt amount data
that is to be trasfered.

The problem is that when I have sent all data, I do a close on the socket and
then terminate. Saidly data in the sendbuffer is not transfered and the
socket is prematurely closed and the program terminates.

I have also tried Socket::shutdown() without succes.

Is there any way one could wait for outstanding data to be acked before close
is performed.

/Torbjörn