Re: [SCTP-Discussion] sctplib on Solaris 2.6

  • From: Michael Tuexen <Michael.Tuexen AT micmac.franken.de>
  • To: discussion AT sctp.de
  • Cc: "Mark C. Szigety" <mszigety AT cisco.com>
  • Subject: Re: [SCTP-Discussion] sctplib on Solaris 2.6
  • Date: Sun May 19 01:02:01 2002

Mark,

thank you for the bug report. Unfortunately we are not able to support
Solaris. It was compiling some time ago so it should not be too complicated
to get it running again. distribution.c is the file where almost all
platform dependent stuff is handled. So all modifications necessary should
be there.

If you get it running and send us the patches we would be happy to include
them in future releases.