[SCTP-Discussion] sctplib on Solaris 2.6

  • From: "Mark C. Szigety" <mszigety AT cisco.com>
  • To: <discussion AT sctp.de>
  • Subject: [SCTP-Discussion] sctplib on Solaris 2.6
  • Date: Sat May 18 22:22:01 2002

Hello all,

I have tried to compile your sctplib-1.0.0-pre17 on Solaris 2.6 to no easy
avail. First, I tried disabling IPv6 via the configure
option --disable-ipv6, but found a minor bug in distribution.c, the diff:

694d693
< #ifdef HAVE_IPV6
698d696
< #endif
711d708
< #ifdef HAVE_IPV6
715d711
< #endif

However, further down the make, I ran into difficulties with non-existent
header files in adaptation.c, apparently unrelated to IPv6, and preceded by
the rather ominous declaration: "this may not be okay for SOLARIS !!!". Has
anybody compiled successfully on Solaris 2.6 without IPv6?

Any help would be appreciated,
Mark

Mark C. Szigety
Software/QA Engineer