[SCTP-Discussion] Your request sent to the admin list

  • From: Michael Tuexen <Michael.Tuexen AT micmac.franken.de>
  • To: iyengar AT mail.eecis.udel.edu
  • Cc: discussion AT sctp.de
  • Subject: [SCTP-Discussion] Your request sent to the admin list
  • Date: Wed Jun 12 22:22:00 2002

Dear Jana,

mulp is not supported and not intended for testing anymore. I
think we should remove it.

Consider as a server sctplib/programs/combined_server.c. It provides
you with daytime, discard, echo and chargen service.

sctplib/programs/terminal.c is a client which we use for testing.

All the above programs use the callback API. For a socket
API please have a look into sctplib/socket_programs/

If you have further questions do not hesitate to contact me or
(prefered) send you request to

Your e-mail:

Hi all,

I'm trying to test pre-18, but wanted some clarifications

* I need a client sevrer pair which I can use.. I need some
client-server pair in C that I can use as a basis to build a test app.

* I did take a look at mini-ulp (mulp) but am unable to get it to transmit
any data. Can someone explain the purpose/usage of mulp?

thanks and regards,
jana

Janardhan R. Iyengar
iyengar AT cis.udel.edu