SCTP design doc (was - Re: [SCTP-Discussion] Your request sent to the admin list)

  • From: Janardhan Iyengar <iyengar AT mail.eecis.udel.edu>
  • To: discussion AT sctp.de
  • Subject: SCTP design doc (was - Re: [SCTP-Discussion] Your request sent to the admin list)
  • Date: Wed Jun 12 23:02:01 2002
  • Mmdf-warning: Parse error in original version of preceding line at mail.eecis.udel.edu

Thanks Michael. I was having some trouble getting a client and a server
talk to each other, but now it seems fine.

I am currently modifying the RFC2960 part of the code to try out some
experiments.. I was wondering if there is any design document that you
might have talking about the organization of the code with respect to
functionality. I'm still trying to decipher the flow of info and the data
structures that exist per association and per stream.. any help in
understanding that part of the code (sctplib/sctp) would be useful.

thanks,
jana