[SCTP-Discussion] Issues in association

  • From: "Manjunatha Shetty Kondalli" <manjunatha.shetty AT wipro.com>
  • To: <discussion AT sctp.de>
  • Subject: [SCTP-Discussion] Issues in association
  • Date: Wed Jul 3 12:12:00 2002

Hi,

I am using the SCTP freeware. But the problem I am facing is ->

If call sctp_association() sometimes segmentation fault will happen. Reason that I found is association structure is getting corrupted.

In sctp_association()

currentAssociation->ulp_dataPtr = ulp_dataPtr;

During the execution of this statement currentAssociation is having valid address.

After this there is function call scu_associate()

Then currentAssociation address becomes null.

Statement assocID = currentAssociation->assocId; will cause segmentation  fault.

If any of you faced this problem please let me know.

Thanks and Regards,

Manjunath

'privileged'
and 'confidential' and intended for use only by the individual or entity to
which it is
addressed. You are notified that any use, copying or dissemination of the
information
contained in the E-MAIL in any manner whatsoever is strictly prohibited.