RE: [SCTP-Discussion] Issues in association

  • From: Tuexen Michael <Michael.Tuexen AT icn.siemens.de>
  • To: "'discussion AT sctp.de'" <discussion AT sctp.de>
  • Cc: "'Manjunatha Shetty Kondalli'" <manjunatha.shetty AT wipro.com>
  • Subject: RE: [SCTP-Discussion] Issues in association
  • Date: Wed Jul 3 12:52:01 2002

Dear Manjunath,

could you provide more information regarding that bug?

The follwoing information would be helpful:

- Version of the sctplib, Operating system
- Message flow in libpcap format when a segfault happens
- A logfile from the sctplib. To get it modify in
sctplib/sctp/globals.h the line
#define Current_error_log_ 0
#define Current_error_log_ 4
and
#define Current_event_log_ 0
#define Current_event_log_ 6
In the directory of your binary create a file with name
tracelevels.in with oly one line
LOGFILE
Please send this file directly to me and Andreas, not to the list.
- The best would be if you could provide use with an
example program which reproduces the bug.

Michael Tuexen Tel.: +49 89 722 47210
Siemens AG Fax: +49 89 722 48212
ICN WN CC SE 7 e-Mail:
Michael.Tuexen AT icn.siemens.de