Re: [SCTP-Discussion] UDP style -- Continued

  • From: Torbjorn Andersson <tora AT cs.kau.se>
  • To: discussion AT sctp.de
  • Subject: Re: [SCTP-Discussion] UDP style -- Continued
  • Date: Thu Jul 4 11:32:01 2002

I appliend the patch that forced sendreceive variable, info in
sctpsocketwrapper.cc:ext_sendmsg_singlebuffer, to OR the values sinfo_flags.
This didn't solve the problem saidly. I get some sort of erno...

Saidly I'm having problem tracing what happens, due to that my library is
compiled with -O2, so I cannot give you any nice details

/Torbjörn