RE: [SCTP-Discussion] UDP style -- Continued

  • From: Tuexen Michael <Michael.Tuexen AT icn.siemens.de>
  • To: "'discussion AT sctp.de'" <discussion AT sctp.de>
  • Subject: RE: [SCTP-Discussion] UDP style -- Continued
  • Date: Thu Jul 4 12:42:00 2002

Torjoern,

what is the errno? We will make sure that the feature is
working in the next release of the socket api.

We are going to split the sctplib and the socketapi such
that we are able to provide updates for the socketapi faster.

Michael Tuexen Tel.: +49 89 722 47210
Siemens AG Fax: +49 89 722 48212
ICN WN CC SE 7 e-Mail:
Michael.Tuexen AT icn.siemens.de