Re: [SCTP-Discussion] satendra:hot satndby feature

  • From: Michael Tuexen <Michael.Tuexen AT micmac.franken.de>
  • To: "satendra" <satendra AT softhome.net>
  • Cc: discussion AT sctp.de
  • Subject: Re: [SCTP-Discussion] satendra:hot satndby feature
  • Date: Sun Jul 21 15:07:01 2002

Satendra,
see my coments below.
On Sunday, July 21, 2002, at 11:08 AM, satendra wrote:

First I want to thank you all for your response .

Can I get any free implementation of Asap or another solution you where talking about .
End of July we will publish at http://www.sctp.de/ a first (incomplete) version of RSerPool.
I will send out a notification.

 What I am trying is when srever1 fails initiate a new association using

Mdi_newAssociationand Mdi_initAssociation functions so that the client does not get the knowledge of server getting down as for the parameters I am using a separate udp connection between the servers

  WILL THIS WORK?
A layer between you user and the SCTP can do this. But I do not understand why you use UDP based
based communication between the servers?

Satendra

Michael.Tuexen AT micmac.franken.de