Re: [SCTP-Discussion] satendra:hot satndby feature

  • From: Michael Tuexen <Michael.Tuexen AT micmac.franken.de>
  • To: "satendra" <satendra AT softhome.net>
  • Cc: discussion AT sctp.de
  • Subject: Re: [SCTP-Discussion] satendra:hot satndby feature
  • Date: Mon Jul 22 08:57:55 2002

Satendra,

the API we currently provide is defined in sctp.h. All these functions start
with sctp_*. We do not provide access to functions mdi*. So you need to write
your own stuff. The RSerPool library will be based on the socketAPI. The
implementation of that lib only uses sctp.h.

If you want to do more than you can do based on the sctp.h you have to write
your own routines. What kind of functionality do you want to implement?