[SCTP-Discussion] RE: sctp-prototype-reg

  • From: Michael Tuexen <Michael.Tuexen AT micmac.franken.de>
  • To: "R.Seethalakshmi" <rseetha123 AT cse.sastra.edu>
  • Cc: discussion AT sctp.de
  • Subject: [SCTP-Discussion] RE: sctp-prototype-reg
  • Date: Thu Oct 17 17:37:01 2002

please use the mailing list for questions, I'm CCing it.

If you install the glib you should get this installled. What
OS are you using? Where does the glib come from?
On my system I find glibconfig.h in
/usr/local/lib/glib/include/

--
Michael.Tuexen AT micmac.franken.de

  • [SCTP-Discussion] RE: sctp-prototype-reg, Michael Tuexen, 10/17/2002